Sunday, April 8, 2012

19 Weeks!! Happy Easter!!


How far along? 19 weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss: +7.5lbs so far!
Maternity clothes? Still use the belly band sometimes and my 3 maternity shirts from Target. It helps that I wear scrubs at work!
Stretch marks? Still not any new ones! I only got them with my 1st baby..hope it stays that way!
Sleep: Good other than still having to wake up to pee all the time!!
Best moment this week: On Thursday (April 5th) daddy actually felt you move after I drank a Root Beer!! He felt you again yesterday morning (April 7th!) Just in time to tell everyone about it at Easter Sunday with the family!
Miss Anything? Not that I can think of.
Movement: More and more everyday!! It's very low though which is different from the last 2! 
Food cravings: Baby Kosher Dill Pickles which isn't really a craving because I have always loved them! And spicy chicken sandwiches from Wendy's  :/
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Thank God! 
Have you started to show yet:  Most definitely!
Gender: Not sure yet! I'd love to experience a boy but I think it's a girl! Healthy is all that matters!!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Belly Button in or out? In...ehh kinda. Starting to push outward a little!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Our sonogram Tuesday!! We have an appt with Dr. Overholt at 10:00 am, and then your full organ scan at the hospital at 1:00 pm! I hope you show us what gender you are haha!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment