Thursday, April 5, 2012

18 1/2 weeks!!


How far along? 18 1/2 weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss: +7.5lbs so far!
Maternity clothes? Still use the belly band sometimes and I got 3 maternity shirts from Target (one is in my current pic) they're nice because of the length!!
Stretch marks? Not any new ones! Hopefully I can say that during the entire pregnancy!  :)
Sleep: Well sleep is good other than getting up to pee every hour 20 min (or so it seems)
Best moment this week: Going to Annah's spring party at school and bringing treats! She had no clue I was coming!  :)
Miss Anything? Not that I can think of.
Movement: I think I can feel some flutters but not much yet! 
Food cravings: Chocolate milk still....bleh!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Thank God! 
Have you started to show yet:  Most definitely!
Gender: Not sure yet! I'd love to experience a boy but I think it's a girl! Healthy is all that matters!!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Belly Button in or out? In...ehh kinda. Starting to push outward a little!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender...someday!!  :)  haha..our next sono is on TUESDAY!! (April 10th) Can't wait! Hope baby cooperates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment