Tuesday, March 27, 2012

17 Weeks!!



How far along? 17 weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss: gained 6lbs so far!
Maternity clothes? Not yet! I do use the belly band with some jeans though!
Stretch marks? Not any new ones! Hopefully I can say that during the entire pregnancy!  :)
Sleep: What's sleep?? I feel like my mind races a million miles a minute the second I lay down wahh!!
Best moment this week: Seeing baby on another ultrasound although we still don't know gender. I have a feeling it's another ANOTHER girl!
Miss Anything? Not that I can think of.
Movement: I think I can feel some flutters but not much yet! 
Food cravings: Chocolate milk still....wtf!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Thank God! 
Have you started to show yet:  Uhhh for sure! Either that or people think I'm rockin a beer gut!
Gender: Not sure yet!
Labor Signs: Nope. But round ligament pain sucks!!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender...someday!!  :)  Hoping for a boy but we will still be thrilled with a girl...last bambino for us either way!

2 comments:

  1. When do you find out the gender?! Can't wait to hear the names you picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We find out for sure (if baby cooperates) on April 10th!! But I work at my doctor's office so it could be before that!! :)

    ReplyDelete