Friday, March 9, 2012

10 Weeks!

How far along? 10 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: lost 2 lbs although it doesn't look like it!
Maternity clothes? Not yet!
Stretch marks? Not any new ones...hoping I don't get anymore!
Sleep: Pretty good!
Best moment this week: Keeping food down (this might be my answer for a long time :(
Miss Anything? Eating
Movement: Too soon!
Food cravings: Anything that will stay down
Anything making you queasy or sick: Cigarette smoke....stinky anything...well, pretty much everything :(
Have you started to show yet: Yes which is crazy since I've LOST weight!
Gender: I have a feeling baby might be a girl but then again I thought my last one was a boy..
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Trying to be happy but it's hard when you feel so sick all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment