Saturday, March 10, 2012

11 Weeks!

How far along? 11 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: lost 2 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Not yet!
Stretch marks? not any new ones, I only got them from my first baby and this will be #3 so hopefully no more! Sleep: Pretty good besides always going to the bathroom in the middle of the night!
Best moment this week: Keeping food down!
Miss Anything? Being able to eat!
Movement: None yet, too soon!
Food cravings: Steak, chocolate milk...which are both really odd for me!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Pretty much everything :(
Have you started to show yet: I've got a small bump, which is crazy since I've lost weight
Gender: Unsure...Girl maybe?!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy although I'm always sick
Looking forward to: Feeling better and not so nauseous all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment