Monday, March 19, 2012

15 weeks!




How far along? 15 weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss: gained 3lbs so far!
Maternity clothes? Not yet! I do use the belly band with some jeans though!

Stretch marks? Not any new ones! Hopefully I can say that during the entire pregnancy!  :)
Sleep: Pretty good!
Best moment this week: Taking my oldest daughter, Annah shopping! Just her and I!! (I know that's not pregnancy related but those times are rare these days so it was special!)
Miss Anything? Not that I can think of.

Movement: None yet 
Food cravings: Chocolate milk (which by the way I have NEVER liked milk before in my life)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Thank God! 
Have you started to show yet:  Def have a small bump going on!
Gender: Not sure yet! Might find out next week!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Feeling baby move!!

No comments:

Post a Comment