Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's the little things...

I often think I need to dedicate a book or a blog specifically to the things my kids say! Just the other day, after Kadence woke up, she came and gave me a hug and a kiss then told me "Today, we are going to have a baby BRUVER!" I couldn't help but laugh! She is convinced this baby is a boy because she already has a sister of course! I wish she would stay sweet, innocent, little girl forever! I just adore her....and the things she says, ha! Then on the other hand we have my Annah banana! She too says some pretty amazing things! While in the drive-thru at the bank today, she informed me that she will soon be taller than me. (Which is probably true) Then she proceeded to say, "Unless of course you grow again!" I had to tell her I was done growing and am probably on my way to shrinking already haha! Then she said, "Oh mom, you never know! There's still a chance...dreams do come true ya know?!" I wish I would have started blogging or writing these things down long ago! I could have a long, long list of funny things they say!

It's also spring break week, which stinks because last week was beautiful and this week it's rained everyday so far! We're hoping for no rain tomorrow so we can go to the zoo! Fingers crossed!! My kids need some fresh air!! We did go for a nice breakfast this morning though, just us girls! We introduced Annah to a place called Hungry Mann's Cafe, a place my friend's mom runs right off the highway in Galva! They have the BEST french toast and homemade syrup ever!! I suggest everyone try it!  :)  Here are my little lovelies at breakfast!!


No comments:

Post a Comment