Monday, April 30, 2012

21 weeks!!



How far along? 21 weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss: +10lbs so far!
Maternity clothes? Still use the belly band sometimes or a soft hair tie to hook my button together on my pants and shorts hahah!!
Stretch marks? Not any new ones! Hopefully I can say that during the entire pregnancy! :)
Sleep: My neck has been bothering me so sleep isn't too hot these days..
Best moment this week: not this week but I forgot to mention that last week on April 14th at around 11:20pm after waiting all day and night for storms to hit (that never did) daddy and great grandma saw baby H move from the outside!!! VERY exciting!
Miss Anything? Not that I can think of.
Movement: more and more everyday!
Food cravings: not sure I really had any this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Thank God!
Have you started to show yet: that's an understatement!
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Belly Button in or out? Starting to push out more and more everyday!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Although I may shed some tears or a few mood "changes" at times lol!!
Looking forward to: working on the girls' rooms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment