Thursday, May 3, 2012

22 weeks!!



How far along? 22 weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss: +11.5lbs so far!
Maternity clothes? Still use the belly band sometimes or a soft hair tie, plus my few maternity shirts from target.
Stretch Marks? Nope! :)
Sleep: I need more of it!!
Best moment this week: just feeling her move and having the girls and daddy feel her also! I also put together Annah and Kadence's new beds which was quite an accomplishment!! :)
Miss Anything? Energy. I feel like I have none!!
Movement: more and more everyday!
Food cravings: nope!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Thank God!
Have you started to show yet: most definitely!
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Belly Button in or out? Starting to push out more and more everyday!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Although I may shed some tears or a few mood "changes" at times lol!!
Looking forward to: working on the girls' rooms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment