Monday, May 14, 2012

24 weeks!!






























How far along? 24 weeks!! Time flies when you're having fun, ha!
Total weight gain/loss: +12lbs still!
Maternity clothes? Nothing new, just the few that I've had! Still fitting into pre-pregnancy clothes!!
Stretch Marks? Nope! :)
Sleep: I need more of it!! Still feeling pretty run down for the most part!
Best moment this week: Sunday was Mother's Day!! My (non-romantic) husband was up late with the neighbors and before he came home he went and got some roses and a card, put them in a vase on the counter, sprinkled a few rose petals from the kitchen to our bedroom leading to my nightstand where there was another vase with 2 roses in it (one pink, one yellow!) I saw it when I woke up and was SO surprised!! I'm not normally a rose person but it was very nice!!
Miss Anything? Energy. I feel like I have none!!
Movement: Somedays I think she's doing somersaults!
Food cravings: nope!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Belly Button in or out? Starting to push out more and more everyday!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Although I have my moments! :)
Looking forward to: working on the girls' rooms!! And getting the basement FINISHED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment