Saturday, May 26, 2012

25 weeks!!






























How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain: 13.5lbs
Maternity clothes? as you can see from this pic, I'm still trying to squeeze into clothes that I've had!!
Stretch marks? Not yet, hope I don't get any either!!
Sleep: pretty good!
Best moment this week: feeling her move and finding the perfect nursery idea!!!
Miss Anything? Alcoholic beverages now that it's almost summer and time for the lake!!
Movement: more & more each day!
Food cravings: sweets sometimes...nothing too crazy
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: I thought it would be good to add in a "symptoms" line item - this way I can document that I've been having round ligament pain (for quite some time) and what I think seem to be Braxton hicks.
Belly Button in or out? In-ish
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY
Looking forward to: ordering the bedding and decor for the nursery!! The husband is working away on the basement so it's only a matter of time until we can get Annah moved downstairs and Kadence over to Annah's old room so we can free up the nursery ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment