Tuesday, June 5, 2012

26 Weeks!!


How far along? 26 Weeks
Total weight gain: 15 lbs
Maternity clothes? Still fitting into clothes I have.
Stretch marks? no, knock on wood!
Sleep: sleeping great, sometimes I sleep so deep that I don't even wake up to pee! woohoo!!
Best moment this week: the pool opening!! Took the girls on May 28th and had some good quality time with them and my friend Shalonda, who had just gotten her tonsils out and wasn't doin so hot! Plus Annah got to play with Tiannah so she was really excited too!!
Miss Anything? It's about time to say it...I sure do miss a strong drink! I feel like I've been needing one lately! Ahhh!! :/
Movement: All the time!! I've been getting a few bony parts sticking out every now and then! Not sure what's what haha!
Food cravings: It kinda goes on a day by day basis. Some things sound really good at the time being and might sound gross the next day!
Anything making you queasy or sick: not that I can think of!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn all day every day... tums helps & so does milk. Other than that, I've been getting pretty bad hip pain on the right side.
Belly Button in or out? Both?
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: My next appointment on June 5th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment