Wednesday, June 20, 2012

29 weeks!!


How far along? 29 Weeks
Total weight gain: 18.5 lbs (ish)
Maternity clothes? mostly my regular clothes with a few maternity items mixed in
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: I need more of it!! I seriously feel like I'm back in my first trimester, ugh!
Best moment this week: She has been moving a TON!! I've also felt her hiccuping almost every day at least once a day!
Miss Anything? being able to do things without feeling out of breath at all times!! Still needing a stuff drink as well!
Movement: lots of movement, although I'd imagine she's going to start getting pretty cramped in there. I feel like my belly is bulging!
Food cravings: cinnamon candies from work, I could eat a million if my mouth would allow it, I've also been wanting apples with peanut butter and watermelon haha!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not normally but the past few days my nausea has felt like first trimester all over again bleh!
Gender: Girl! That's all we make! ;)
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn, sooo tired, a little pain up high in my abdomen, some nausea this week. I'm a mess!
Belly Button in or out? Were still goin strong with halvsies!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! With a little sick and a lotta sleepy!
Looking forward to: our 30 week appt on Tuesday, June 26th! after that we will be down to appts every 2 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment