Friday, July 6, 2012

31 1/2 Weeks....time is slipping away from me!!


 
How far along? 31 1/2 Weeks
Total weight gain: 19.6 lbs
Maternity clothes? mostly my regular clothes with a few maternity items mixed in
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: I'm able to sleep fine but I do wake up in the middle of the night with a rock hard belly and the doctor seems to think they're contractions, Ahhhh!!
Best moment this week: we had a check up and everything was great!! Heart rate was 145 bpm!!
Miss Anything? Sushi, drinks, laying on my belly....it's all worth it tho!
Movement: TONS!! She cannot get comfy in there! My left side is always humped up way higher than the right! I think it's her legs and booty! :)
Food cravings: watermelon!! A few other things here and there but watermelon pretty much sums it up!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!!
Gender: Girl! That's all we make! ;)
Labor Signs: No...few contractions apparently!
Symptoms: A little but tired, baby has hiccups at least 3 times a day haha! Daddy seems to think that's funny!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Getting Annah's room ready in the basement so we can move Kadence's room and get the nursery set up FINALLY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment