Sunday, July 29, 2012

35 weeks!!


How far along? 35 Weeks!
Total weight gain: 24lbs!
Maternity clothes? Still squeezing into what I have!
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: I try to sleep when I can actually get comfortable!
Best moment this week: seeing our baby girl on ultrasound at our appt!!
Miss Anything? Getting comfortable at night!
Movement: lots still! And I found out that the little hard lump under my boobs is a KNEE!! No wonder it's so painful!
Food cravings: peanut butter and jelly
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Still have contractions here and there!
Symptoms: heartburn, pelvic pain
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: her making her debut!!

No comments:

Post a Comment