Tuesday, July 17, 2012

33 weeks!!

How far along? 33 Weeks!
Total weight gain: 22lbs whew!
Maternity clothes? Same ole same ole!
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: is pretty uncomfortable at this point! I'm not sure big but my belly is heavy lol!!
Best moment this week: We have an appt on thurs (2 days away) but I'm not doing very well at keeping up with anything at this point so I figured I better not put it off!
Miss Anything? Nothing out of the norm!
Movement: still love feeling all of her hiccups & random wiggles
Food cravings: I've been real big on wanting bananas and peanut butter in any combination! I had a banana, peanut butter and honey sandwich for lunch today. And I saw a yummy snack on pinterest that consisted of bananas with peanut butter on them cut up and rolled in rice krispys lol!! :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really
Gender: Girl ...still! Crazy, right?!
Labor Signs: I think I've had a few contractions every now and then.
Symptoms: heartburn & lack of mobility - otherwise honestly feeling great
Belly Button in or out? It can officially be considered an outie
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: baby's arrival!! It's all I can think about..!

No comments:

Post a Comment