Sunday, July 29, 2012

34 weeks!!



How far along? 34 Weeks!
Total weight gain: 23lbs and feelin it fo sho!!
Maternity clothes? Just workin with what I've got still!
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: I've woken up with a rock hard belly in the middle of the night! Some painful, some not as much.
Best moment this week: My mother in law, grandmother in law, and Lynn threw me a baby "sprinkle" instead of a shower since its our 3rd girl! Got tons of bath soaps and lotions!!
Miss Anything? Nothing out of the norm!
Movement: still love feeling all of her hiccups & random wiggles
Food cravings: Taco Bell (for quite some time now!) fruit, fruit smoothies
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: I think I've had a few contractions every now and then.
Symptoms: Friday night/sat morning (July 28th) I thought I was gna have to wake the husband up and have him take me to L&D! I had about 3-4 contractions that were pretty painful! But they obviously went away because I ended up falling back to sleep haha!
Belly Button in or out? It can officially be considered an outie
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Getting all 3 rooms setup for the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment