Tuesday, June 5, 2012

27 weeks!! (finally caught up!)


How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain: 16lbs
Maternity clothes? Well I got this lovely dress from my neighbor down the street (I'm positive she looked much cuter in it) but its very light and comfy! I think it makes me look bigger than i really am but I wore it to Annah's softball game because my car said it was 102 degrees out. Just a little warm.
Stretch marks? no, knock on wood!
Sleep: still sleeping great for the most part!!
Best moment this week? Annah had her first softball game this Monday, June 4th! They lost but played great! Also, my 27 week appt!! Doctor said great weight gain, heart rate was 135 and I'm measuring right on track! PLUS I scheduled our 3D-4D ultrasound for next Friday the 15th!! SO excited to see her pretty face!!
Miss Anything? Still needing that strong drink..,
Movement: all the time, still trying to figure out what big lumps are her head or her bum! :)
Food cravings: pizza sometimes...it's never anything consistent.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn all day everyday still!! Doctor told me to try some Prevacid which is safe during pregnancy!
Belly Button in or out? Both still haha
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: Our 3D-4D ultrasound next week!! Wahooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment