Tuesday, June 12, 2012

28 Weeks!!!


How far along? 28 weeks!! Ready the 3rd trimester!!
Total weight gain/loss: 16lbs still
Maternity clothes? Same as what it's been! The tank in this picture is OBVIOUSLY not maternity! But I don't care haha!
Stretch marks? None new that I know of!
Best moment this week: I turned 28 weeks the day before Kadence's 3rd birthday!! We had some family over for a BBQ celebration! We have loved every minute of the past 3 years with her and can't wait for baby sister to join us!! We also had an ultrasound over at the hospital Tuesday the 12th and got to see your pretty little face (when your hands weren't covering it) daddy said you have my nose but that's not surprising, all of you girls do! :) and your heartbeat was 137. Perfect. Then to top it off, I got a prenatal massage after our appt! Yay!!
Miss Anything? Laying on my stomach, a stiff drink lol, you know!
Movement: ALL the time! Random bony things are starting to poke out more and more!!
Food cravings: Well ever since the husband started on this pretzel and cheese kick, I just can't get enough!! :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Cigarette smoke, gag!!!!!
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes! I feel like it's popping out more and more everyday!! I think she was laying sideways for awhile because my stomach was so firm and sticking out right in the middle all the way across....not comfy!!
Gender: Girl, still!
Labor Signs: Nope, she is definitely getting longer and making things, including breathing, more difficult to do!!
Symptoms: heartburn galore!! Holy toledo batman!!!
Belly Button in or out? Its a toss up!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy for the most part! I'm sure I have my days but not anymore often than normal! ;)
Looking forward to: our 3D-4D ultrasound this Friday the 15th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment