Wednesday, May 9, 2012

23 weeks!!



How far along? 23 weeks!! Although when I did my chalkboard this week Alex and I were talking about how big the pregnancy apps say the baby is and I accidentally put 24 weeks haha!! Ohhh pregnancy brain!
Total weight gain/loss: +12lbs so far!
Maternity clothes? I have a maternity shirt on in this picture! I also just got some Gap, American Eagle and Guess shorts from a girl that fit even when they are buttoned ha! Plus they're super cute!
Stretch Marks? Nope! :)
Sleep: I need more of it!! I feel like I'm back in my first trimester. Egg.sauce.ted say it fast!
Best moment this week: quite a few girls from work felt her move for the first time!! Had a great OB appt on tues and everything was right on track!! :) that's all a mama can ask for!
Miss Anything? Energy. I feel like I have none!!
Movement: more and more everyday!
Food cravings: nope!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: definitely!
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Belly Button in or out? Starting to push out more and more everyday!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Although I feel too tired to do much!
Looking forward to: working on the girls' rooms!! And getting the basement FINISHED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment